Am 18.06.2009 um 18:21 schrieb Kevin D. Robbins:

Hi Hans and others,

I've been searching the mailing list and source code for one or more examples of passing unexpanded text appearing between a \startfoo ... \stopfoo block into Lua, but without luck. Is there such an example you could point me to?

Something like this (if not give us more information)?

\def\startcodeblock
  {\begingroup
   \setcatcodetable\luacatcodes
   \dodoubleempty\dostartcodeblock}

\long\def\dostartcodeblock[#1][#2]#3\stopcodeblock
  {\modulecode{literateprogramming.codeblock([==[#3]==])}%
   \endgroup}

\startmodulecode

literateprogramming = literateprogramming or { }

function literateprogramming.codeblock(content)
    global.print(content)
end

\stopmodulecode

\starttext

\startcodeblock[language=c,file=foo.c, etc.][blockname]
// This is the main routine...
int main()
{
   return 0;