Am 03.07.2009 um 12:08 schrieb B. Tommy Jensen:

I am using Context mkII and have the following challenge:

I am using a doblesided layout and want to have an even total number of pages. The last chapter should have an empty trailing page (if necessary) to add up to the right number.

The problem is that I always get an ODD number of pages, and there are _two_ empty last pages at the end of the document. I have tried \installpagebreakhandler with
no effect.

The attached sample shows the problem - two empty pages at end. I would have expected the document to stop at page 10, but there is an empty page 11 as well.

Does anyone have a clue here?

That's a side effect of the marking (what place header texts in headers/footer) mechanism and there is now elegant solution to prevent this but I posted a hack (brr) a while ago, search for \setupsectionblock or empty last page in the mail archive to find it.

Wolfgang