I am attempting for the first time to import a figure into a ConTeXt
document and am getting "figure 0481c can not be found." I am using TexLive
on a Windows Vista system. I thought I was following the manual but
apparently am doing something wrong. Here is the relevant code:

%file 0481c.tif is located in c:\BookLayouts\Wisconsin\photos

\setupexternalfigures[directory={c:/BookLayouts/Wisconsin/photos}]

\useexternalfigure[ladies][0481c][width=3.127in]

%after \starttext

\placefigure[left]{none}{\externalfigure[ladies]}

Tom Benjey
Tuxedo Press
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax