http://dl.contextgarden.net/myway/sometxt.pdf provides another solution.

> Aditya

For the record, after reading Mojca's MyWay, and noting that textext is deprecated
except in certain circumstances, I have ended up with the following:

\definetextext[mplabel]{\framed[frame=off,align=right,width=fit]}
\startMPcode

label.rt(\sometxt[mplabel]{One\\Two},origin);
\stopMPcode

Thanks everyone.

Richard

Converteam UK Ltd. Registration Number: 5571739 and Converteam Ltd. Registration Number: 2416188

Registered in England and Wales.

Registered office: Boughton Road, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1BU.

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.