Am 19.08.2009 um 17:47 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

Hello,

a half-philosophical question (not too relevant).

I was wondering: what color exactly is the "screen"
(\framed[background=screen]{...})? Or is it a special effect maybe?

screen are gray scales, e.g. gray is defined as \definecolor[gray][s=.9]
and backgroundscreen was a mechanism to change the s value without defining
a new color value

I know that using it has long been deprecated, but I used it in many
older documents as it was easiest to remember without having to think
what shade of gray to use to make the highlights in document come out
nice.

in this case it would be convient to add \definecolor[screen][s=.95]
(value taken from pack-rul.mkii) to colo-rgb

Wolfgang