Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Looks like my previous message was overlooked. Let me cry again.
>
> In my document footnotes' upper line clashes with body text. In result,
> last line of body text looks underlined.
>
> Please, take a look at the attachment.

Context does not take the best possible decision, but that is because
the document page is over-constrained.

Either both the 'Five" Jazz Piece.' line and the footnote have to be
on the page, or neither one. If this is the final document then to
get out of the impasse, I would simply add a \vadjust{\page} command on
the 'Those complex stuff' line, but there probably is a better solution
possible by playing with \setupfootnotes and \setuptolerance.

Best wishes,
Taco