Mojca Miklavec schrieb:
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 16:22, Hans Hagen wrote:
pdftex and luatex process your file ok

OK, so it's again "my computer only" problem :) :) :)

Well, never mind then. If it works for you then it probably works on
at least a few more machines, or will start working with the next
major release at least. Thanks a lot for looking into it.

(I used the "thought-it-was-working" installation this time, not with
the old and broken one.)

color viewing is somewhat different, maybe because of some resource
initialization

I remember similar problem a while ago due to some transparency being
used on the same page (but at that time you said it was a bug in adobe
reader).

Hi Mojca,

wrong colors (or what is the problem here)?

Peter

Thank you,
    Mojca