Le 01 septembre à 11:41:56 Peter Rolf <indi...@gmx.net> écrit notamment:

| same trouble here. The problem is the current definition of
>
| \forcecolorhack (colo-ini.mkiv).
>
| But we are lucky, as Hans has kept the old version as comment. For the
| moment just add a comment sign in front of the new definition and
| deactivate the old version. Nothing I can fix (no clue what this does
| and no time at all).

Thanks Peter,

If I do so, mkiv still fails on my file, but goes a little further:

! Leaders not followed by proper glue.
<to be read again>
                   \normalhskip
\forcecolorhack ->\leaders \hrule \normalhskip
                                               \zeropoint
\dohandleobject ...hss }\fi \fi }}\forcecolorhack
                                                  \box \scratchbox \endgroup
l.3 ...ox{\getobject{FIG}{/home/jean/graph/rent.1}
                                                  }
\calculateexternalfigure ...xlua {figures.check()}
                                                  \ctxlua {figures.include()...
\dodoplaceexternalfigure ...[][#1][#2][#3][#4][#5]
                                                  \popmacro \textunderscore ...
l.4

?

Anyway the problem occurs also with mkii and pstopdf...
--
Jean