Am 04.09.2009 um 11:03 schrieb Derek CORDEIRO:

I do get romannumerals on each page now, but this is not reflected in the
TOC as it does in MkII. Below is the minimal example.

The new code is more complicated than i thought, here is solution to the problem.

As Hans suggested we should collect such setups on the wiki.

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

\setuplist[chapter][pageconversionset=pagenumber]

\startstructureblockenvironment[frontpart]

\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
\setuppagenumber[number=1]

\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart]

\setuppagenumber[number=1]

\stopstructureblockenvironment

\starttext

\startfrontmatter