On Sep 9, 2009, at 12:07 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:

hard to test ... anyway, Thomas Schmitz is coordinating the bib tests so best coordinate with him

Hans

OK, I'm back from my vacation and ready to roll. For coordinating tests with bib: bibliographies offer so many different possibilities and so many switches that it is impossible to write a complete test suit. I will set up a page on the wiki that will just offer a container for a bib file and a tex file. When users meet problems in their "real-life" work, I would ask them to boil them down to minimal examples and just add them to the page, which I hope to watch on a regular basis.

For the time being, however, I can't do any testing . I tried the latest beta and get this error with my minimal bib test files:

structure       : subsection @ level 4 : 0.0.0.1 -> Bibliography
! LuaTeX error ...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-lst.lua: 275: attempt to call global 'concat' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-lst.lua:275: in function <...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-lst.lua:138>
        (tail call): ?
...text/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/strc-lst.lua:323: in function 'analyze'
        <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\analysestructurelist ....analyze("#1","#2","#3")}

\dodeterminelistcharacteristics ...ter \c!number }
\xdef \utilitylistlength {...
<to be read again>
                   \initializepubslist
\dodoplacepublications ...ubs]\initializepubslist
\doifnot {\namedlistparame...
l.36 \placepublications[criterium=cite]

Thomas