On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, luigi scarso wrote:

> >> Does
> >>  context --arguments="myVar=myValue" test
> >> work too ?
> >
> > Yes, I'm using bash, so --arguments="myVar=myValue" is the same as
> > --arguments=myVar=myValue
> >
> > That means, context does not see the quotes.
> OK, in this way  syntax looks less strange

It's not the syntax of the cmd-line that looks strange, it's the syntax how
to get the value of the variable:
\ctxlua{tex.print(document.arguments["arguments=myVar"])}

I'm quite sure, that this is not Hans' intention.

As I've written yesterday, I suppose, that the following syntax is wanted:
\getvariable{environment}{myVar}  but this does not work...

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/