2009/9/24 Mika Ritola <the.thin....@gmail.com>

> 2009/9/23 Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl>
>
>> Mika Ritola wrote:

>>> all in
>>> node mode. If I replace it with the line that you suggest below, small
>>> caps
>>> seem to work well regardless of mode. So, problem solved for me. Thanks!
>>>

>> does \addfontfeaturetoset{oldstyle} work?
>>
>> That seems to behave the same as \setfontfeature{oldstyle}, i.e. it
> generates "GEOff". And again, I don't get small caps in node mode. So far,
> the only way to get small caps and old-style figures working properly
> together has been to use \setmainfont[Adobe Jenson
> Pro][oldstylefigures=yes], as suggested by Wolfgang.
>
> Here's my current test file, with all the different variations commented
> out:
>
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
> %\setfontfeature{oldstyle}
> %\addfontfeaturetoset{oldstyle}
> \definefontfeature[smallcaps][smallcaps][liga=no]
> %\definefontfeature[smallcaps][smallcaps][mode=node]
> %\setmainfont[Adobe Jenson Pro]
> \setmainfont[Adobe Jenson Pro][oldstylefigures=yes]
>
> \starttext
> {\sc Geoff} % GEOff or GEOFF?
>
> 1954 % do old-style figures work?
> \stoptext

I have to reply to my own mail because I just updated simplefonts and
noticed that the latest version behaves a bit differently. The
[oldstylefigures=yes] option still works perfectly, but now both
\setfontfeature{oldstyle} and \addfontfeaturetoset{oldstyle} result in small
caps not working at all.

Mika