Hi,

I have troubles with referencing images.

At first \in does not show a figure number but \at shows the correct page of
the figure.

In the archives I found a post from Wolfgang Schuster [1] with a sample that
worked for him. I tried this, but there
is no figure number visible in my document.

%==========================
\starttext

\startuseMPgraphic{circle}
draw fullcircle scaled 1cm;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\placefigure
  []
  [fig:ref]
  {Text}
  {\useMPgraphic{circle}}

\in{figure}[fig:ref]

\stoptext
%==========================

How can I fix that?

Further \about{figure}[fig:ref] brings an error "Use of \about doesn't match
its definition.". I used the syntax from the manual
on page 205. How can I use the caption of a figure in an reference?

My last question is how I can remove the color of links to references in a
document.

I am using MkIV 2009.08.30 12:25.

Thanks for your help

Wolfgang Murth