Am 14.10.2009 um 11:54 schrieb Andreas Harder:

Hello all,

I have a problem with referencing from a line numbered text.

In page-lin.mkiv I've found the \inline-command, but I can't make use of it:

When I interpret the source correct this should be the correct form
but there is something wrong with the \mksomelinereference command
and 'ctxlua' with it's argument appears in the text.

\starttext

\startlinenumbering
Thus, I came to the conclusion that the designer of a new system
must not only be the implementer and first large--scale user;\someline [here]
the designer should also write the first user manual.

The separation of any of these four components would have hurt
\TeX\ significantly. If I had not participated fully in all these
activities, literally hundreds of improvements would never have \someline[there]
been made, because I would never have thought of them or perceived
why they were important.

But a system \startline[range] cannot be successful if it is too strongly influenced
by a single person. Once the initial design is complete and fairly
robust, the real test begins as people with many different \stopline [range] viewpoints
undertake their own experiments.
\stoplinenumbering

see at \inline{line}[here], \inline{line}[there] and also at \inline [range]

\stoptext

Wolfgang