Good morning everyone!I've discovered some strange behavior from line numbering (attachment). The size of the line numbers changes after a page break.
Description: Binary data
Furthermore some settings for line numbers do not work. I tried some of the examples from strc-lnt.mkiv (at the bottom) … I want the numbers on the right side and would assume \setuplinenumbering [location=right, align=left].
Please have a look. Perhaps I did something wrong. Greetings Andreas
___________________________________________________________________________________ If your question is of interest to others as well, please add an entry to the Wiki! maillist : firstname.lastname@example.org / http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context webpage : http://www.pragma-ade.nl / http://tex.aanhet.net archive : http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/ wiki : http://contextgarden.net ___________________________________________________________________________________