I do not remember exactly when I got the source but I remember it was
through some link of wiki.contextgarden.net. If you recall Aditya we
had a discussion regarding vim syntax highlighting. It is of that
time.

Also, I have a fresh setup of context and I found that you t-vim.tex
has a line "source kpse:2context.vim" which I had to modify to "source
kpsewhich:2context.vim".