On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, R. Bastian wrote:

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 15:31:49 -0400 (EDT)
Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu> scribit:

Something is wrong ...

Can you help me ?

You need to make the context format. Try

fmtutil-sys cont-en

r...@kubuntu64:~/Context$ fmtutil-sys cont-fr
fmtutil: fmtutil: unknown option `cont-fr'. Try fmtutil --help for help.

fmtutil-sys cont-en (not cont-fr). I don't know what is the right way to make the cont-fr format in TL. If that fails you can also try

texexec --make --all

Or, since you already have the xetex and the luatex formats, you can use

context generic-talk*.tex

or

texexec --xetex generic-talk*.tex

r...@kubuntu64:~/Context$ texexec --xetex generic-talk*.tex
TeXExec | processing document 'generic-talk*.tex'
TeXExec | no ctx file found
TeXExec | nothing to process
TeXExec | runtime: 0.008959

Sorry, I was being lazy and assumed that your shell will expand the *. Aparantly it did not. What I meant was

texexec --xetex  generic-talk-15min-45min.tex

Aditya