Hi all,

I wonder if it possible to run the MSWin version of context-minimal under
Cygwin.
I want to use Makefile and other unix tools to automate my build process.

I tried modifying the context/tex/setuptex script, and manually set the
platform variable to mswin,
but when I ran context.cmd, I saw the following error message. The
texmf-cache path actually exists.
Any hint? Thanks a lot!

======begin cut===========
[administra...@cygwin test]$ context.cmd test1

Should I create the cache path /cygdrive/c/usr/docs/context/tex/texmf-cache?
[ye
s|no] [no]

Should I create the cache path /cygdrive/c/usr/docs/context/tex/texmf-cache?
[ye
s|no] [no]
MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

regards,
shenchen