From: ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl [mailto:ntg-context-boun...@ntg.nl] On Behalf
Of Chen Shen
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 7:03 AM
To: mailing list for ConTeXt users
Subject: [NTG-context] possible to run minimal in cygwin?

Hi all,

I wonder if it possible to run the MSWin version of context-minimal under
Cygwin.

I want to use Makefile and other unix tools to automate my build process.

I tried modifying the context/tex/setuptex script, and manually set the
platform variable to mswin,

but when I ran context.cmd, I saw the following error message. The texmf-cache
path actually exists.

Any hint? Thanks a lot!

[administra...@cygwin test]$ context.cmd test1

Should I create the cache path /cygdrive/c/usr/docs/context/tex/texmf-cache? [ye

s|no] [no]

Should I create the cache path /cygdrive/c/usr/docs/context/tex/texmf-cache? [ye

s|no] [no]

MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

regards,

shenchen