On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

On Nov 2, 2009, at 7:42 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:

Thomas, we would need to update a new version to contextgarden. This bug will affect all new versions of mkii.

will do. Are you trying to sort out the problem with the \noexpand in simpleslides-s-Split.tex? If so, I would wait a bit... I haven't used the module with mkii in a long time, such bugs can indeed go undetected.

Thomas,

I have corrected that. I also don't use the module with mkii, so at some point we need to properly test everything with mkii again.

I haven't updated the documentation (two new styles, BoxedTitle and PlainCounter), but that can wait. Please upload the current version of the module to the garden.

Aditya