Hello,

I still need help with math. I created the following setup file which utilizes Windows standard Times New Roman font.

In general, math symbols are displayed correctly (!), but Latin letters in formulas are not italic but regular. Where should I start tuning up to get italic Latin letters?

\starttypescript [serif] [TimesNR]

    \definefontsynonym [Serif] [times.ttf] [features=default]

    \definefontsynonym [SerifBold] [timesbd.ttf] [features=default]

    \definefontsynonym [SerifBoldItalic] [timesbi.ttf] [features=default]

    \definefontsynonym [SerifItalic] [timesi.ttf] [features=default]

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [math][TimesNR][all]

    \definefontsynonym[mathroman][txm...@tx-math]

    \loadmapfile[original-youngryu-tx.map]

\stoptypescript

\starttypescript [TimesNR]

    \definetypeface [TimesNR] [rm] [serif] [TimesNR] [default]

    \definetypeface [TimesNR] [mm] [math] [TimesNR] [default]

\stoptypescript

Regards,
Vyatcheslav