Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 21:58, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
On Mon, 2 Nov 2009, Xan wrote:

Assuming you are using the minimals, the file should be on your harddisk
as <texroot>/texmf-context/doc/context/bib/bibmod-doc.pdf

Actually, the documentation on disk is also missing from the minimals.

True. Hans, can you please add bib documentation to ConTeXt?
(I cannot do anything since it's "not available anywhere" at the moment.)

hm, documentation is not part of the zip file (otherwise we would end up with a pretty large zip)