Thomas A. Schmitz wrote:

> On Nov 15, 2009, at 4:11 PM, Andreas Harder wrote:
>
>> Hi all!
>>
>> I've two or more problems with bibliographies:
>>
>> 1) look at the attached attachment, the first brace.
>
> I guess you mean the parenthesis. That appears to be a bug with the
> refcommands author and authoryears. If you use refcommand=authoryear,
> the output looks right. Hans, Taco?

The dangling "(" is a mkiv artifict only for me (mkii is fine), and
it goes away when the .bib file is patched as below, so I believe this
problem can be safely ignored as a side-effect of another error.

>> 2) @book{b,
>>   title={B Titel B},
>>   author={Brüser}, % error -> ü!!!
>>   year={2000},
>>   publisher={VS Verlag}
>> }
>>

> Something is fishy with your file.

No, it is bibtex, which is not utf-8 aware so it breaks the encoding
for the ü in the middle. You need

  author={Br{ü}ser},

To prevent bibtex from creating an invalid short key.

>> 3) I want "just get a typeset version of the used database" (without
>> \cite[a,b,c,d]), how to achieve this?
>>
> I was going to write "add criterium=all" to the \setuppublications
> command, but it worketh not.

This is only in mkiv, but yes:  \setuppublications[criterium=all] does
not seem to work in mkiv. Input that should have worked is attached.
Hans?

Best wishes,
Taco

\usemodule[bib]
\setuppublications[state=start,alternative=apa-de,sorttype=bbl,criterium=all] % ,sorttype=bbl
\setupbibtex[database=test-bib,sort=author]

\starttext

\title{Literatur}
\placepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext