Hi all,

I've been trying my first steps into the land of ConTeXt modules, without much
success. What has been particularly annoying is that the \usemodule command
seems to give no error or other indication that a particular module was not
found. Consider below example:

  \usemodule{foobar}

  \starttext
    Foo
  \stoptext

I would highly appreciate it if the above would fail with a "Module foobar not
found" error (possibly even with locations where the module was looked for,
but I'm not sure how that works exactly).

Gr.

Matthijs