Khaled Hosny wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 06:40:07PM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
Hans Hagen wrote:
Khaled Hosny wrote:
Running it gives:

$ mtxrun -script texworks -start
MTXrun | unable to locate TeXworks

Though I've texworks on my path:

$ which texworks /usr/bin/texworks

I found that the file.split_path(os.getenv("PATH")) call returns a table
with single member containing the full PATH variable (it assumes it is a
semicolon separated list, but on linux it is a colon separated list).
here the splitter works , can you send me the path string?

$ echo $PATH
/opt/texlive/2009/bin/i386-linux:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/home/khaled/bin:/home/khaled/.local/bin

ok, i see the problem (it's not just splitting at : or ; as in tex config files specs can bw much more complex); will be solved in next beta