On Friday 20 November 2009 11:41:16 Matthijs Kooijman wrote:
> > \autoinsertnextspace is the context version of \xspace (could be mkii
> > only)
>
> Woah, that works (in MkIV). Thanks!

*Everywhere* the authors use \CONTEXT\ and \TeX\ followed by
an escaped space. (Is this space [sometimes] unbreakable?)

In my own texts, I often use {\TeX} as I find this not (too)
ugly. Also, I tend to make less mistakes with this method
(since it is very easy to forget the trailing backslash).

If \autoinsertnextspace is the right solution, perhaps this
could be included in the standard definitions in cont-log.tex.

Alan