Am 24.11.2009 um 14:39 schrieb Khaled Hosny:

> Though there is a \setmathfont command, it doesn't seem to work. The
> following example still typeset in LM.
>
> \usemodule[simplefonts]

> \setmathfont[Asana Math]
> \starttext
> $\sqrt{x+y}=z$
> \stoptext
>
> Any idea?

For math fonts only typescripts are loaded and the typescript name
for 'Asana Math' is 'asana' (type-otf.mkiv) but when you add

  \definetypescriptsynonym[asanamath][asana]

(I will include this line in the module) before \setmathfont
your example will work. It works also without this line when
you write \setmathfont[Asana].

Wolfgang