Bernhard Rosensteiner wrote:
Hello all,

after my new OSX installation i did first-setup.sh as always but now i get:
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.40.6-2009100310 (TeX Live 2009) (INITEX)
 \write18 enabled.
(/Applications/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/cont-en.tex
! I can't find file `context.tex'.
l.16 \input context.tex
Please type another input file name:
at the end of the install process. I donĀ“t know what to do now. Interestingly
in my ConTeXt folder is now a texmf-osx-64 folder with more files in it than in
the texmf-osx-intel (bin and man folder in texmf-osx-64 and web2c folder in
texmf-osx-intel) which was never there. Has this to do with the discussion on
the mailing list about 64 bit OSX binaries? Installing into another folder as
Applications  triggered the same message.

could b , i had the same problem a wile ago and symlinking the bin path helped