On 26/11/2009 15:25, Hans Hagen wrote:
why not just run in c:\temp or so

Because I have the ConTeXt application in a subdirectory of the main application directory and I don't want to mess around on some else's computer. Running in c:\temp means that I would have to copy the ConTeXt tree to c:\temp, right? Does it stay there or is c:\temp emptied every so often? (which would mean that I have to copy the whole ConTeXt tree to c:\temp again...) Does this suggestion mean that just setting a tempdir doesn't work (with texexec)? No Hans-trick somewhere?

Jelle