Andreas Schneider wrote:
Hans Hagen wrote:

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

I just came back. I guess that I should start fixing the (already
broken?) windows installation :)
no need for fixing, it's just stubs .. just make sure that you copy the
dll and exe files from the stub paths (and get rid of cmd/bat files when
an exe is there)

Doesn't work all too well here. I always get "Unsupported 16-Bit Application" - "The program or feature [..]\luatools.exe cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact [...]" and so on.

hm, interesting ... i have no 64 bit windows so it's hard to test ... maybe there is some magic gcc flag that prevents these problems

does a luatex 32 bit run on 64 bit windows?