Yanrui Li wrote:
Hi Hans,

In the *hanzi* part of scrp-cjk.lua, there is:

local injectors = { -- [previous] [current]
    ... ... ...
    full_width_close = {
        ... ... ...
        chinese          = nobreak_shrink_break_stretch,
        ... ... ...

This causes that lines can not be broken after some Chinese punctuations in 'full_width_close' category. I think it should be:

local injectors = { -- [previous] [current]
    ... ... ...
    full_width_close = {
        ... ... ...
        chinese          = stretch_break,
        ... ... ...

The same problem also arises here:

local injectors = { -- [previous] [current]
    ... ... ...
    half_width_close = {
        ... ... ...
        chinese          = nobreak_shrink_break_stretch,

It seems like it should be:

local injectors = { -- [previous] [current]
    full_width_close = {
        chinese          = stretch_break,

i have no problem patching that but can you also make a test file then so that we have some benchmark / reference?