Hi,
Can someone please help with the alignment of  the equation so that it
starts at left. I tried flushleft and other options (such as without
\NC \NR, with align=left etc.). None of them result in the equation
starting at the left margin. The equation is either placed in the
middle or is aligned to the right. I want it to start at the left.

Thanks.

\setuppapersize[letter][letter]

\starttext

\startformula\startalign[align={left}]
                                \NC\text{\bf Example: }  \frac{d(4x^{2})}{dx} =
4
\frac{dx^{2}}{dx} = 4 (2x) = 8x.\NC{ }\NR
\stopalign\stopformula