On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 16:54:47 +0100
"Manuel P." <ayeye.sysfo...@gmail.com> scribit:

> ConTeXt is a good software. I was impressed with a manual typesetted [...]

I also

> ConTeXt is beautiful because it's very configurable, [...]

Yes

> I've had some unpleasant surprises:
> - Bibliography doesn't work the way it should

It is not a good idea to use no-languages (TeX, LaTeX & friends) for
bibliography. Write the biblio and your source text
in your own format and use a true language
(Python, C, Pascal, Python, ...) to translate the brute source (with refs)
and the biblio base to a typesetter code (TeX or ConText).

The last days I had to edit Python-listings (my scores).
\starttyping ... \stoptyping. Fine! but there are no headers. But I need
headers. Not easy to understand \setupheads, \setupheaders \setupheader etc.
there are no examples given.

I re-tried reSt, asciidoc : ugly like Latex.

So I wrote a Python-script which reads the Python-score and writes a
plain tex file (merci Raymond Seroul et le "Petit livre de TeX" ;-).

Nevertheless, ConText beeing the best choice, I am volunteer to help
for _french_ (and german) wiki pages in the contextgarden.

[...]

--
René Bastian
www.pythoneon.org