On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Hans van der Meer wrote:

On 29 dec 2009, at 21:39, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 29.12.2009 um 21:30 schrieb Hans van der Meer:

Freshly loaded contextbeta an hour ago.

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals#Installing_third_party_modules

Retrieved simplefonts from the ConTeXt site.
Unpacked the zip and put the t-simplefonts .lua and .tex files inside the directory where all my context (user) input files reside.

Is your user directory in the TeX directory?

This is where my local version of simplefonts resides:
/Users/wolf/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/third/simplefonts/t-simplefonts.tex

My files reside in /Users/hans/Library/texmf/tex/context/user/t-simplefonts.tex where for example also is /Users/hans/Library/texmf/tex/context/user/hvdm-cas.tex
and that file is found and the module in it loaded without a hitch.

Did you run luatools --generate?

Aditya