> Can you make a minimal example or should we waste our time to write
> one for you?
>
> Wolfgang

Sorry, here it is:

\starttext
>From texshow-web
{
\setuphead[section-3][bodypartconversion=Characters]
\section{One}
}
but this does not work. I deleted the 's' from Characters
{
\setuphead[section-3][bodypartconversion=Character]
\section{Two}
}
but that is not working too.

At the garden page 'titles' I found
{
\setupsection[section-3][bodypartconversion=Character]
\section{Three}
}
that works, but it does not correspont to the syntaxdescription in
texshow-web, which is

\starttyping
\setupsection[...][...][...,...=...,...]
[...]   name
[...]   name
conversion      numbers characters Characters romannumerals Romannumerals
previousnumber  yes no
\stoptyping

The second parameter should be a 'name' and bodypartconversion is not
a parameter at all.

Looking at the description, my problem should be solved by
{
\setupsection[section-3][][conversion=Characters]
\section{four}
}
and this works. But the version
{
\setupsection[section-3][conversion=Characters]
\section{five}
}
works too. Why? And what is the difference to the first solution?
\stoptext

Wolfgang