On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 00:54, paul morgan <queri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you again Aditya and Khaled for getting ConTeXt working here. One more
> question for the list:
> Under MacTex or TexLive, not sure which one, on my 10.4.11 system, my setup
> and env* files were located in ~/Library/texmf/tex/context/user/ I rsynced
> that dir to  ~/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/user

I'm not trying to answer your question, but that is a bad idea since
your files will get overwritten the first time when you synchronize
with --delete (which might even be the default switch).

You should better put your files to
    ~/context/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/user

The texmf.cnf files now includes
     TEXMFHOME     = $HOME/texmf
but maybe we could add $HOME/Library/texmf to the list as well. Any
objections to that? (I just need to figure out how to properly nest
the braces.)

Mojca