On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Oliver Heins <o...@sopos.org> wrote:
> Hi Luigi,
>
> luigi scarso <luigi.sca...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Oliver Heins <o...@sopos.org> wrote:
>
>>>You can find the relevant pages
>>> of the booklet at http://sopos.org/olli/armut-fail.pdf
>>
>> If I understand well, you want
>> an automatic solution
>> instead of a manual solution like this one
>
> No.  I already did that.  I want that the
>
> | \subject{Victoria Beckham pregnant again!}
> |
> | Barack Obama is the father! Confronted with this fact, her husband
> | David Beckham said\,\dots (Actually, this is a very important news the
> | world should knew about!)
>
> part of my minimal example gets typeset.  By now, it doesn't.  To me
> that looks like a pretty big bug in ConTeXt.
>
> Best regards,
>  olli
For what I understand
\placegrafik[btlr]{none}{\externalfigure[foo][width=1.95\textwidth]}
and columnset with n=3 are not compatible.
I mean
1.95\textwidth and n=3 are not compatible

In mkii your \subject disappear, in mkiv no but things changes with
1.92\textwidth
whiel with 1.0\textwidth things go well.
I'm not surprised because columnsets must be carefully managed .

I thought you wanted to place this fig in a span of two columns, but I
was wrong -- sorry.

--
luigi