On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Oliver Heins <o...@sopos.org> wrote:
> According to http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/columns.pdf (page
> 16ff.) it is perfectly okay to do the way I did.
>
> That's what the directive btlr is for: flush from bottom to top and left
> to right.
>
> It's a documented feature, and it's not working properly (at least from
> what I see).  I call this a bug.

Yes can be but
I don't  mix  code from chapter Graphics with code from chapter Areas,
so until now my code has  worked as expected.
(I usually work with Area, so this is why I 've said that
1.95\textwidth is non-sense)
This works for example in mkiv and mkii ,so I suspect some not-so-good
interaction between Area and Chapter,
but I still disagree to call it a bug because typesetting in columns
is always hard in TeX, so maybe it's a feature that
you need but it's not still implemented .
Of course more examples can be usefuls in this sense.

\setupbodyfont[ss,10pt]
\setupinterlinespace[line=2.6ex]

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]
\setuplayout[backspace=2cm,width=middle,
 offset=0mm,
  topspace=0cm,height=middle,
   location=middle,
   ]
   \setupcolors[state=start]
   \setuptolerance[tolerant,verytolerant]

   \definefloat[grafik]
   \setupcaption[grafik][number=no,location=bottom]

   \definecolumnset[ergebnisse][n=3]
   %\definecolumnsetarea
   %[title][left]
   %[x=1,y=1,nx=6,ny=42,page=2,state=start]

   \starttext

   \startcolumnset[ergebnisse]
   \definecolumnsethsize{ergebnisse}{1}{2}\Two
   \dorecurse{10}{\input tufte}

   \placegrafik[btlr]{none}{\externalfigure[foo][lines=19,width=1.95\textwidth]}

   \subject{Victoria Beckham pregnant again!}

   Barack Obama is the father! Confronted with this fact, her husband
   David Beckham said\,\dots (Actually, this is a very important news the
   world should knew about!)

   \dorecurse{8}{\input tufte}

   \stopcolumnset

luigi