Himanshu B. Dave wrote:
I am a new user of simpleslides.
Linux 2.6.21 kernel, Slackware 12.0, teTeX
installed latest version of t-simpleslides via t-simpleslides.zip in
/usr/share/texmf tree
Executed:   mktexlsr
confirmed:  appearance of t-simpleslides.tex in /usr/share/texmf/ls-R
confirmed:  path via kpsewhich t-simpleslides.tex
copied:      speaker_introduction-2min.tex  to my HOME directory, and
tried to compile it. Got the following errors:

system          : no macros found in module style=Boxed
system          : macros of module font=Bookman already loaded

... ... ...
! Undefined control sequence.
l.29 \SlideTitle
                 {Speaker's Name}
?

Incidentally, context system itself is running OK.

Am I missing something? Or, doing something silly?

For 'context' (which is context mark iv, as apposed to texexec which
is context mark ii) you have to run luatools --generate instead of
mktexlsr.

Best wishes,
Taco