Alright! Thanks Wolfgang!

However, I'm running into another weirdness: all the text is italicized.

See attached (and for Liberation fonts see your package manager or
https://www.redhat.com/promo/fonts/).

~~~~~~~~~
% context --version
MTXrun | main context file:
/home/serk17/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/context.tex
MTXrun | current version: 2010.02.01 11:19

% luatex --version
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.50.0-2009122419