Hi!

Andreas Schneider a écrit :
Alain Delmotte wrote:

Hi!
installation:
I downloaded: context-setup-mswin.zip
unzipped it in C:\Programmes; this created c:\Programmes\Context\...
then in Context I used: first-setup.bat (as I am not going to use MkII,
I didn't install Ruby); the installation went OK
Then I added in
C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-context\context\data\texworks a full
TeXworks distribution (the one I use for other AllTeX works) without
adding the file texworks-setup.ini which was installed with ConTeXt.

use:
before starting ConTeXt, I use:   C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\tex\setuptex.bat
in TeXworks, in Preferences / Typesetting I added the folder:
C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\bin
I use ConTeXt MkIV, but I get the above error messages.

Alain

The correct directory should be
C:\Programmes\ConTeXt\tex\texmf-mswin\bin
Thanks, that was the answer to solve the problem.

Alain
Best Regards,
Andreas.