Dear all,

I have set up enumerations with framed backgrounds, and when I place these into a figuretext, the frame+background disappear. The problem occurs both in mk2 and mk4. In mk4, you can also see the unexpected indent I mentioned in my previous email.

Example below.

Thanks,
Matthias

\setupbodyfont[12pt]

\setupcolors[state=start]

\setupcolor[rgb]

\definecolor[defc] [r=.9,g=.9,b=.94]

\definetextbackground   [defbackground]
                                        [backgroundcolor=defc,
                                        corner=round,
                                        before=\blank,
                                        after=\blank,
                                        leftoffset=5pt,
                                        rightoffset=5pt,
                                        topoffset=5pt,
                                        bottomoffset=5pt,
                                        frame=on,
                                        framecolor=darkred,
                                        location=paragraph,
                                        color=darkred]

\defineenumeration              [blurb]

[before={\starttextbackground[defbackground]},
                                        after={\stoptextbackground},
                                        text=Blurb,
                                        way=bysection,
                                        location=hanging,
                                        letter=rm]

\starttext

\startblurb
This is working.
\stopblurb

\startfiguretext
[right]{none}{\externalfigure[cow][width=2in]}

\startblurb
Where is my frame?
\stopblurb
\stopfiguretext