On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 20:31, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed kfreebsd-i686 Debian/GNU. It is now officially supported as
> core architecture by Debian as an alternative to the linux kernel, but is not
> yet supported by the ConTeXt minimals.

Eeeeeem ... while trying to add the architecture, I noticed that we
don't have the basic TeX Live binaries (which has never been the case
before).

Alan - you'll need to compile TeX Live tree as well, sorry for that
... (and put it somewhere online where I can fetch it; if you don't
have any other option, let me know).

http://www.tug.org/texlive/svn/

You may also try to ask if it makes sense to add the architecture(s)
to TeX Live, but in that case you need to find a maintainer as well
(you?).

Mojca