On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 21:09, Vnpenguin wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just download http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/context-setup-mswin.zip
> and run first-setup.bat and I see the error about :
> texlua.exe looks for kpathsea510.dll but this file was not found in
> the distribution !!! I see only file kpathsearch510.dll so I make a
> copy of this and rename to kpathsea510.dll. Now texlua.exe goes
> without error.
>
> After installation, when I run "context --version" I see again the
> error about "texlua.exe can not found kpathsea510.dll". Hmmmmm
> I have to copy kpathsea510.dll (renamed early) into
> context\tex\texmf-mswin\bin\ folder to work.
>
> There is some things changed for librarie file name ?
>
> I'm working with Windows XP SP3 32bit.

I'm sorry for that. I have asked a few people and they claimed that it
worked OK, but that might have been due to the fact that they already
had kpathsea510.dll on their machines.

I'm confused. Apparetly we need at least three different libraries
then (kpathsea500, kpathsea510 and kpathsearch510).

Mojca