Hi all,

when I played a bit with linetables today, I found out that something's broken
here. Minimal example (simplified from tabl-ltb.mkiv):

\starttext

\startlinetable
\NC[background=color,backgroundcolor=darkred] xxx
                 \NC yy \NC ddddd \NC eeee \NC ff \NC \NR
\stoplinetable

\stoptext

I get
! Missing number, treated as zero.
<to be read again>
\!!depth ->d
            epth
\domakeblackrule ...!!height \@@bjheight \!!depth
                                                  \@@bjdepth \stopcolor
\complexblackrule ...[\??bj ][#1]\domakeblackrule
                                                  \egroup
<argument> ...depth }, \c!width =\wd \scratchbox ]
                                                  \hskip -\wd \scratchbox \b...
\firstoftwoarguments #1#2->#1

l.8                  \NC
                         yy \NC ddddd \NC eeee \NC ff \NC \NR