> Mojca/aditya: can you check this and send me an updated/patch for math-vfu?

What's pretty important is to fill the char-def.lua as well (maybe
together with some additional comments that the glyph names come from
the LaTeX package from Lucida, just that we'll know where the names
come from next time when we see some clashes).

Out of the whole vector only some 5-10% of glyphs works now.

A very nice check would be

   for every slot in lbr-ma
      - print out unicode point
      - print out unicode description
      - print out mathname and mathclass
      - draw the glyph
      - draw the same glyph from cambria for comparison

(I need to learn how to do that though, but it would be a nice homework.)

Mojca