Mojca Miklavec wrote:
Hello Taco,

the following example (I need to admit that I'm not sure how to
properly cite inproceedings) returns a different result in mkii and
mkiv. My citation (the fields I use) is probably a bit wrong, but the
results should be the same in my opinion. (Only mkii shows the year,
in mkiv there's an extra space; the month is not shown anywhere,

Please try the attached patched version of bibl-num.tex, that should
give you the month back in mkii. (if it works, similar patches are
needed to the other files, of course).

pubname is only shown  in mkii although it's probably not needed
anyway since it's already the title (= booktitle in bibtex?) that
takes that role. It's also not really clear to me why I need to use
author and not artauthor, but well ...)

In hindsight, artauthor would have been better, but it would be
a bad idea to change that after all that time.

It may be sensible to have some reference about which fields are
sensible for what type of publication also among the ConTeXt manuals.

Well, for mkii I was aiming for the same fields as for bibtex,
(plus/minus the [art]author/[art]title differences). It just
so happens that I missed 'month' and perhaps others as well.

Best wishes,
Taco