Hi all,

Sorry for asking again an elementary question…
How is it possible to have a STEPchart be midaligned, or right-aligned, as one
may do this with figures, tables, and FLOWcharts?
An example is here:

\usemodule[steps,mathml]
\starttext
\startbuffer[test-chart]
\startSTEPtable
        \cell {$c=2a+3b$} \text {with $a=5$}
        \cell {$c=10+3b$} \text {and $b=6$}
        \cell {$c=10+18$} \text {we get}
        \cell {$c=28$}
\stopSTEPtable
\stopbuffer
How can one center this STEPchart?
\getbuffer[test-chart]
\stoptext

I should add that \startalignment[middle], or \placefigure do not have any
influence on the alignment of the above example.

Best regards: OK