On 11-3-2010 10:58, Jelle Huisman wrote:
On 11/03/2010 09:32, Philipp Gesang wrote:
for inclusion in the minimals ask Mojca.
I'm not sure whether they would stay truly ‘mnml’ with all kinds of niche
modules added. An entry on the modules page would suffice, I guess.

'Minimal' means 'minimal effort' in this context, not 'minimal size'.

even then ... the minimals are way more minimal than a complete tex installation