Am 13.03.10 13:16, schrieb Hans Hagen:
Fontloader already expose the size info if present, we wrote some code
for LaTeX that loads the best optical size automatically based on the
requested font size, it isn't that hard.
sure, it's no big deal to support it, but as said .. i don't have such fonts (and i don't want illegal copies on my machine) so i haven't looked into it; also, for the few cases that are there, typescripts can cover it (if it concerns different font files) .. if it crosses out paths wolfgang and i can add it to the mkiv heuristics handler
ConTeXt already has the relevant information (designsize, minsize and maxsize in the font database) and i have a few test files which use them.

Wolfgang